Inspired by Mies van der Rohe, one of the pioneers of modern architecture, this hexagonal chandelier nails the minimalist aesthetic while observing modern décor trends with its aged brass finish. Cutting-edge LED modules bring beautiful light into every setting, while ultra-thin aircraft cables connect the hexagon to a circular canopy for a subtle geometric contrast.
Dimensions and Weight
- Width: 35.25 in.
- Height: 5.75 in.
- Max Height: 120.00 in.
- Extension/Depth: 35.25 in.
- Weight: 17.91 lb.
- Ships Via: Ground (FREE SHIPPING)
- Included Lead Wire: 120
- Warranty: 5 Years Functional, 2 Years Finish
- Minimum Height: 20
- Delivered Lumens: 4437
- Beam Spread: Flood
- Average Hours: 50000
- Constructed with silica gel diffusers to maximize brightness and provide an even illumination.
- Feature 1: Thin electrified cables provide an ultra-clean look and are easy to adjust through a push pin canopy. Maximum Suspension Height: 110in, longer heights available by special order.
- Feature 2: Universal Input Voltage Driver (120V-240V-277V) inside fixture, can fit on a pancake junction box. Custom CCT options available by special order.
- Feature 3: Smooth and continuous dimming with an electronic low voltage (ELV) or 0-10V dimmer.
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- Dimmable: Yes
- Bulb Category: LED
- Primary Bulb(s): 1 x 78 watts LED
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Color Rendering Index: 90.0000
- Total Lumens: 6753
- Total Wattage: 78W
- Voltage: 120V
- Safety Rating: ETL, cETL Damp
- Title 24 Approved